Thursday 8 May 2014

Talk through on how I made my Magazine cover

This blog post is going to be a talk through on how I created my magazine cover. First what I did whilst I was designing my magazine cover I went on to the internet to have a look at some other Film Magazines to use as a template to design my magazine cover and I chose one called FILM and I used this as a template to design my Magazine cover. I took some inspiration from the Film magazine and I used there idea of having the title of the film at the bottom and in the same writing as the Assassins Creed Franchise and I also took from that magazine cover was there are 3 amazing issues to collect with the picture of the issues on the magazine as a selling point by showing the next 3 issues and what films will be reviewed in the magazine. I designed the rest of the magazine myself firstly with it being Assassins Creed I made the main character going into the darkness. I also put the Exclusive interview ad the New Series of Big Bang Theory Announced so you can sell the magazine to other audiences and they might want to find out about the new Big Bang Theory such as the cast of the new series and whats going to happen in a few of the episodes. I also added the Reviews on films that are coming out in cinemas myself because that might attract people to buy it so they can see the latest films due out in cinemas in the near future. I made the FILM title big and bold so it would catch the eye of people when the magazine is on the shelves in supermarkets. I also put the website on there so people can go and visit the website so they can buy the magazine online and send it to there iPad or iPhone. I really enjoyed making this magazine cover and if I was to do it again I would pick a film instead of a game and use different colours on the magazine cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment