Thursday 30 January 2014

Talk through on how I made my DVD Sleeve


In this blog I will be talking about how I created my DVD Sleeve. Before I started making my DVD Sleeve I took inspiration from my poster so some of the things from my poster I transferred into my DVD Sleeve by keeping my background the same. What I did with my Font on the top is I also kept that the same as well but made the fonts smaller on the top to make it look more like a DVD Sleeve With the Text on the side what I did was I wrote the text and made the text smaller than what it looks like on the top of the DVD Sleeve and rotated the text and positioned the text to where I wanted the text on my page. With the picture of me when I was creating this I looked at the official Assassins creed outfit and I decided that I was going to add the Assassins creed logo onto my outfit and I ddid this by getting the image off google images and took all the white background of the background of the image and then added it to the image but I had to put it behind the image so it was not showing at first then I viewed the image properly and I moved to a position to where I wanted the image on my outfit and made the logo a bit smaller in the process of putting the logo on my outfit. When I was making all the PEGI logos what I did was took all the backgrounds out of the image and then put them to wear I wanted the logos to go and I made them a bit smaller than what they look like on my poster. With the Blurb on the back of the DVD Sleeve I used the same one I used on my poster because my poster and my DVD Sleeve were linked together and I taken a lot of inspiration from my poster I also used the same slogan from my poster on my DVD Sleeve as well but made the slogan a  bit smaller because I had to fit more information on there as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment