Thursday 30 January 2014

Talk Through on how I made my poster

This blog is going to be on how I created my poster. What I did when I was creating my poster is firstly what I did was research about my background that I could use and I found this on google Images. I used this background because I wanted to create a dark and spooky poster and I wanted to dim my character into the background. Then what I did was I took out a camera the camera I used the take my photo was a Cannon camera I also used the green screen and I chose to wear the Jumper and put my hood up so I could not show all my face and in the Assassins creed series the character never shows his face and I have taken that approach in making my poster. After this I put my picture into Photoshop and using the magic wand I used this to take away all the green screen and I then dragged my picture into the background and I changed the colour of my picture to go with the colour of my background. With the texts what I did with my text is I downloaded it of the Da Font website and the text then downloaded into photoshop. I used the text by using the text box and made my text look like the Assassins Creed series and thats where my inspiration came from with that. With my writing at the top I used the text that was already on photoshop instead of downloading it from Da Font with it being a slogan at the top I did this by just using the text box and once I had done this I made the text bold and this would make the slogan more eye catching to my audience. With the Warner Bros logo and my PEGI rating I got them of goggle images and went through the same process with my photo of me I got rid of the white background by using the magic wand and dragged them into the poster and made the smaller. This is how I made my poster and this is the process I went through making my poster and thought it was a big success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment