Friday 4 October 2013

Vector Graphics Example


This is my vector graphics work that I have done on Adobe Illustrator. What I did first was I took a photo of myself and saved it into my documents and once I did that I placed the photo into Adobe Illustrator.
Next what I did was I used the I used the pen tool to go around my hair so it would colour in my hair in the colour red and i changed the colour to brown because you have to make it look similar to you.
Then I put some more colour into my hair but used a darker shade of colour in my hair.
Next I went round my face using the pen tool whilst holding down the control key so it would go around my face so i would miss anything out and adding the lines in my forhead making it look like me and doing the same as that under my eyes.
After this i went around my lips and move with the pen tool but i had to zoom into the eyes so i could move the pen tool around them but i had to take some of my layers off to go around them so i could see what i was doing then added the layers back on when i was finished i also did the same when i was going around my eyebrows so i could make it look as detailed as i possibly could.
I then did my nose i used the pen tool to go around certain bits in my nose i just did to curvy lines and then left two spaces for my nostrils using the pen tool.
Last i used my pen tool to go around my shirt at the bottom and added my colour in there to match the shirt i was wearing by changing the shirt colour to a dark blue i did this using the colour tool at the bottom which allows you to change you colour when you want by clicking the part of your photo you want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment