Friday 20 September 2013

Expendables Poster


This is my expendables poster that i made. How i made this poster is by first what i did was i took pictures of everyone by using the Green screen which was good because it was good how to use he cameras better and good to use the Green Screen we used lamps to see the person who you are taking a picture of . Then I did was I put them all onto my mac by downloading them off Learning Box. Then what I did was opened the photos into Photoshop and took all the background from them using the quick selection tool to go around the photos and take the green screen away so it will just be white behind the photo and i did this for all the photos. Then what i had to do was put all the photos on one page by dragging them one by one into the same page and making some of them smaller and some of the images the same size so i could get a variety of different sizes of images to put into the poster. Then what i had to do was find a suitable background as you can see below but at first I considered the image with all the flames so but it was to high resolution so I had to change it and went for like a destroyed city in the end which you can see at the bottom because it has a Low Resolution. I opened the image i was going to use in photoshop and dragged it in where all my other images are and made it bigger so it would fit in the background. Then what i did is downloaded The Expendables 3 font of Da Font and put into the Poster and made it the size I want. I downloaded the Pegi 18 image off Google Images and the same with the Paramount Logo. The writing at the bottom I downloaded off Learning box and had to change it all to the actors that are in my poster and that is how I created my Expendables poster.



No comments:

Post a Comment